The Full Package
We are happy to do site inspections before your purchase to be sure you are getting the right spa for your home and circumstances.
Try before you buy:
Sit in any spa in our Display Centre to ensure complete comfort and suitability for you and your family.
We are also happy for you to ‘wet test’ any spa that you are interested in purchasing for complete peace of mind.
We can put you in touch with reputable local tradesman for additional services such as electrical, concrete slab and fencing – all to make your purchase as hassle free as possible.
Every spa purchase includes:
- Local Delivery – with our own crane truck to deliver and set up your spa where you want it.
- Set of steps for easy access into your spa.
- Full Start up kit of Spa Care Products – we will get you started using the RIGHT SANITISING PRODUCTS for your particular spa. Products used in spas are not the same as those used in your pool and it is important to start off with the correct products for the hygiene and longevity of your spa.
- Full Handover – After delivery of your spa we will spend some time with you explaining the controls of the spa as well as how to use the product kit to keep your spa clean and hygienic as well as keeping your spa investment in tip top shape.
- Warranty and After sales service – Being North Queensland’s largest spa retailer, we provide you with prompt local warranty service. We are only a phone call away for assistance and support. You will enjoy your spa all year round, summer and winter, with excellent after sales service and advice on all spas and accessories.
When you need more: Products or Advice.
We encourage you to return to Mackay Spa Shed to get your maintenance products and expert advice to keep your brand new spa running perfectly.
Mackay Spa Shed stocks a full range of spa care products and accessories designed to keep your spa clean and clear as well as enhance your spa experience.